Show Off a Brilliant Smile With Veneers
Do you want a smile that makes you feel more confident? Veneers are the solution.
Who doesn’t want a smile they can be proud of? Unfortunately, most people are dealing with discolorations, chips, or crooked teeth that keep them from having the best possible smiles. If this sounds like you, our York, PA, dentist Dr. Robert Hoffmaster can provide you with dental veneers. These are customized porcelain shells that bond directly to the front of teeth to completely alter and enhance your smile for life. Ask the staff at Hoffmaster Dental about these services today!
When you have veneers, your entire outlook on life changes!
Here are just a few examples:
- You feel more confident in your appearance.
- You'll smile more often.
- A vastly improved quality of life.
- An improvement in your social life.
- A stronger and more durable smile.
- The reduction or elimination of tooth sensitivity caused by excessively worn teeth.
- A stain-resistant, natural-looking smile that is also easy to care for and maintain.
Wondering whether dental veneers could be right for you?
Most healthy adults who are dealing with imperfections that affect the overall appearance of their smiles can benefit from turning to our York, PA, cosmetic dentist for veneers. Veneers are right for you if you are looking to mask these common dental flaws:
- Discolorations and deep, internal stains.
- Chipped and cracked teeth.
- Spaces or gaps between teeth.
- Slightly misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Slight crowding or overlapping of teeth.
- Excessively worn-down teeth.
- Teeth that are too short, oddly shaped or malformed.
By bonding veneers directly to your teeth, we can instantly hide these problems. Our York, PA, dentist gives you a smile that is brighter, symmetrical, and straighter. Before getting dental veneers, we will need to examine your teeth to make sure that they are healthy enough to support veneers. Once teeth are prepped and impressions are taken, a dental lab will get to work creating your very own set of veneers. You will then come into the office so we can check the fit before bonding them permanently to your teeth. In a matter of weeks, you could finally have the smile you’ve always wanted.
If you are ready to get a new and improved smile with the help of dental veneers, you’ll need a cosmetic dentist dedicated to providing you with the individualized care you’re looking for in York, PA. Call Hoffmaster Dental today at (717) 846-9428 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Robert Hoffmaster.